5The Cruin is a unique family owned venue situated on the banks of Loch Lomond. We offer views of Ben Lomond and across the loch to Inchmurrin Island.
Since opening in 1998 we have gained a reputation for quality food and a spectacular friendly atmosphere.
'The Cruin' Restaurant OPEN
Sunday 23rd April. 12 noon - 6pm. Sunday Lunch. 2 courses £18.
3 courses £20.
EASTER Monday 17th April. 12 noon - 6pm. Lunch Menu. 2 courses £18. 3 courses £20.
'OPEN Day' Sunday 23rd April 12 Noon - 6pm.
Restaurant OPEN 12 noon -6pm.
2 cousrse £18. 3 Courses £20.
Sunday 7th and 21st May 12 noon -6pm.
Restaurant open both days for Sunday Lunch 12 noon - 6pm. 2 courses £18.
3 courses £20.
Saturday 13th May 12 noon - 9pm.
Steak platter to share, sharing dessert and bottle of
house wine £60 per person.
a la carte menu also available 2 course £18, 3 courses
Please call us on 01389 850263 or e-mail
firstname.lastname@example.org to book table and avoid disappointment.
Prime Date Late Availability Wedding Package 2017
£2500 for 50 Adult Daytime Guests.
- Complimentary £300 Bar Tab
- Complimentary Venue Hire
- Complimentary Ceremony Hire
- Glass of Prosecco after ceremony
- 3 course set mealwith tea,coffee and tablet.
- Glass of Prosecco for Toast
- Glass of wine per guest during
- Additional Guests £60 per person.
- 5 canapes for price of 3. 3 @
- Friday 2nd June 2017
- Sunday 18th June 2017
- Thursday 6th, 20th and 27th July 2017
- Friday 7th July 2017
- Thursday 10th August 2017
Please contact us on 01389 850263 or e:mail
email@example.com for further information.